-
November 3rd, 2002, 06:55 PM
#171
Inactive Member
you also didnt specify WHAT SIZE of toothpick.. you could hurl a huge 30 foot long toothpick through the elephants head. :-)
-
November 3rd, 2002, 08:39 PM
#172
Inactive Member
Sure, why not? I said theres multiple answers. ^^
-
November 3rd, 2002, 09:38 PM
#173
Inactive Member
*watches as an elephant walks to the edge of a watering pool to drink*
*puts down toothpic*
*elephant trips*
*elephant drowns*
-
November 4th, 2002, 12:16 AM
#174
Inactive Member
I like the 30 foot long toothpick idea.
-
November 4th, 2002, 12:29 AM
#175
Inactive Member
-
November 4th, 2002, 12:48 AM
#176
HB Forum Owner
-
November 4th, 2002, 01:08 AM
#177
Inactive Member
Elephants are evil! Look at their noses. They lied so much that its practically a gardening hose!
-
November 4th, 2002, 01:20 AM
#178
Inactive Member
LMAO at shini...
I dont like any cruelty to animals, this is totally just funny. :-)
This one real cool guy I met in Mexico (hes a lifeguard, and almost won the World Title for strongest man at the olympics, but he couldnt go (that must suck)) anyways, he's so strict with cruelty to animals (he now runs an ocean crocodile and sea turtle reserve) that he one time saw two 15 year-olds torturing a dog with fishing hooks, and it was gonna die, well, he came up and punched both of em, (remember, this guy is about my height, and I'm SHORT, but his arms are about 5 times my width!!) broke one's nose, and the other guy almost feinted in fear. He was put in jail for 2 days, but he said it was way worth it.
Now that was a random true story that I guess was sorta irrelevant, but oh well.
-
November 4th, 2002, 01:50 AM
#179
HB Forum Owner
And it was worth it. Actually, he should've tortured those little evil #@%!$=@%? like they were doing to the poor, defenseless dog. People capable of torturing an animal are nothing but shit.
-
November 4th, 2002, 02:01 AM
#180
Inactive Member
Lil' SOBs got wat was comin' to em! I'd go to jail for a few days if I got to kick some lil bastards ass
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks